As the days get shorter and the cool air starts to blow in it’s time to start thinking about winter home maintenance. It’s something to to think about before it starts to get too cold and the snow starts.
1. Replace Furnace Air Filter
2. Check attic insulation
3. Insulate drop down attic steps
4. Disconnect and drain garden hose
5. Winterize Outdoor Water Spigots
6. Insulate Exposed Water Pipes
7. Repair and Hang Christmas Decorations
What other things do you do to get your home ready for winter?
Please visit Danny Lipford of Today’s Homeowner’s website for more information